Friday, June 18, 2004

Top Ten for the weekend.

This is a regular thing for me. Whenever I think of something I start breaking it down into categories and sub-groups. Out of that is born a natural need to turn my twisted sense of humor into a list. Call it an Obsessive Compulsive Bi-Polar thing. Call it stupid. Call it Milo... I don't care. But it's my special thing and I'm going to run with it. Today's top ten is inspired by the fact that it's Friday and I've got a whole weekend of nothing important to do.

Top Ten things this dork can waste an entire weekend with:

10. You're reading it...

9. Lord of the Rings trilogy - extended edition (the kids will do Golem for a week)

8. I must resist the power of eBay!

7. Wi-Fi, baby.

6. No credit card required. (if you know what this means seek help)

5. So many deals at Fry's, so little money. sigh...

4. Where the hell are my pants???

3. I have a digital camera, half a tank of gas and it's summer in Southern CA... hmm.

2. I wonder how my Sims characters are doing.

and the number one thing this dorky dork can waste an entire weekend with:

1. Where the hell are your pants???

I'm going home. I'm sure I'll have more from the "apartment of doom."